Class 10 Life Processes Important questionsImportant Questions Notes Previous Years Questions
Life Processes Important questions
- List down the raw materials for photosynthesis.
- Specify what is the role of bile juice in the process of digestion?
- Name the respiratory organ in fish & earthworm.
- Name the types of blood vessels used for the transportation of blood.
- What is dialysis?
- How is respiration in plants & respiration in animals different?
- Draw the labelled diagram of the human nephron.
- How are alveoli designed & why?
- Define excretion. Name the organs of excretory system.
- State the role of the following
- Nephron 2. Diaphragm 3. Larynx
- Give reasons for the following
- It is said to not speaking while eating.
- Walls of trachea are supported by cartilage rings.
- Leaves of a potted plant were coated with wax to block the stomata. Will this plant remain alive & healthy for long? State three reasons for your answer.
- Describe the process and importance of double circulation in humans.
- Name the blood vessel that brings oxygenated blood to the human heart.
- Which chamber of human heart receives oxygenated blood?
- Explain how oxygenated blood from this chamber is sent to all parts of the body.
- List four functions of human heart. Why is double circulation necessary in the human body?
- Name the basic filtration unit present in kidney.
- Draw the excretory system in human beings & label the following organs which perform following functions-
- form urine
- is a long tube which collects urine from kidney
- store urine until it is passed out.