Class 9 Tissues Important QuestionsImportant Questions Notes NCERT Solutions MCQ Quiz – 1 MCQ Quiz – 2
Tissues Important Questions
- Which tissue in plants provides them flexibility? Name any two parts of the plants where this tissue is present.
- What is responsible for increase in girth of the stem or root?
- What is cutin? What is its function?
- Which tissue forms a barrier to keep different body systems separate?
- Write the differences between xylem and phloem.
- What are the functions of areolar tissue?
- Draw a labelled diagram of neuron.
- List the characteristics of sclerenchyma. Give examples of the parts of the plants where it is found.
- What is the chemical substance that makes the cells of sclerenchyma hard? Mention where this tissue is likely to be present?
- Draw a well labelled diagram of nerve cell.
- Identify the location of the following tissues:-
- Cuboidal Epithelium
- Areolar tissue
- Why are xylem and phloem called complex tissue? How are they different from one another?