Class 9 Constructions Important QuestionsImportant Questions
Constructions – Important Questions
- Construct an equilateral triangle, given its side and justify the construction.
- Construct a triangle ABC in which BC = 8cm, ∠B = 75° and AB + AC = 14 cm.
- Draw a line segment AB of 6 cm in length. Draw a line perpendicular to AB through A and B, respectively. Are these lines parallel?
- Draw a line segment PQ = 8.4 cm. Divide PQ into four equal parts using ruler and compass.
- Draw any reflex angle. Bisect it using compass. Name the angles so obtained.
- Construct an equilateral triangle LMN, one of whose side is 4 cm. Bisect ∠ M of the triangle.
- Construct an angle of 90° at the initial point of a given ray and justify the construction.
- Construct a triangle XYZ in which ∠Y = 30°, ∠Z = 90° and XY + YZ + ZX = 11 cm.
- Construct a right triangle whose base is 14 cm and sum of its hypotenuse and other side is 16 cm.
- Construct a triangle ABC with BC = 8 cm, ∠B= 45° and AB – AC = 3.1 cm.
- Construct ΔXYZ, if its perimeter is 14 cm, one side of length 5 cm and ∠X= 45°.
- Construct an isosceles triangle whose two equal sides measure 6 cm each and whose base is 5 cm. Draw the perpendicular bisector of its base and show that it passes through the opposite vertex.
- Construct a right triangle whose base is 8 cm and sum of the hypotenuse and other side is 16 cm.
- To construct an isosceles ΔABC in which base BC = 4 cm, sum of the perpendicular from A to BC and side AB = 6.5 cm.
- Construct a triangle whose sides are 3.6 cm, 3.0 cm and 4.8 cm. Bisect the smallest angle and measure each part.