Class 9 The Fundamental Unit of Life Important QuestionsImportant Questions Notes NCERT Solutions
The Fundamental Unit of Life Important Questions
- Define nucleoid.
- Why mitochondria is called the powerhouse of the cell ?
- Why is the inner membrane of mitochondria deeply folded ?
- Where is protein synthesized in a cell ? Explain.
- Name the three solutions that can be used to stain the cell while observing it under the microscope ?
- What would happen to the life of a cell if there was no golgi apparatus ?
- How do substances like CO2 and water move in and out of the cell ? Explain.
- What does it mean by endocytosis ? Name an organism that obtains its food by endocytosis.
- Where proteins and lipids synthesized in a cell ? Write two functions of proteins and lipids.
- What does it mean by plasmolysis ?
- Why cell membrane is called selectively permeable membrane ?
- Name the two cell organelles having their own ribosomes and DNA.
- Name the cell organelle that helps in formation of lysosomes.
- Why are lysosomes called suicide bags of a cell ?
- Write the differences between prokaryotic and eukaryotic cell.