Class 10 Polynomials Important QuestionsImportant Questions Previous Years Questions
Polynomials Important Questions
- If one of the zeroes of the cubic polynomial x3 + ax2 + bx + c is -1, then the product of other two zeroes is
- b – a + 1
- b – a – 1
- a – b + 1
- a – b – 1
- Find a quadratic polynomial, the sum and product of whose zeroes are -3/2 and √2 respectively. Also find its zeroes.
- If the remainder on division of x3 + 2x2 + kx + 3 by x-3 is 21, find the quotient the value of k. Find the zeroes of the cubic polynomial x3 + 2x2 + kx – 18.
- Given that √2 is a zero of the cubic polynomial 6x3 + √2x2 – 10x – 4√2, find its other two zeroes.
- Find the zeroes of quadratic polynomial 4u2 + 8u and verify the relationship between the zeroes and the coefficients.
- If one zero of the polynomial (a2 + 9)x2 + 13x + 6a is reciprocal of the other, find the value of ‘a’.
- Find a quadratic polynomial whose zeroes are -4 and 3 and verify the relationship between the zeroes and the coefficients.
- If one of the zeroes of the quadratic polynomial f(x) = 4x2 – 8kx – 9 is equal in magnitude but opposite in sign of the other, then find the value of k.