CBSE Class 10 Results 2021: Link to Upload Class 10 Marks Activated
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) activated the link for uploading the marks of class 10 students by the schools.
The link for uploading the marks can be accessed on the e-Pareeksha 2021 portal. Schools affiliated to the board can now upload the marks of the students.
Class 10 results announcement date
As per the notification released by CBSE on May 1, the Class 10 results will be announced by June 20 this year.
Rules for the distribution of marks
Each year, students are assessed out of maximum 100 marks for each subject, in which 20 marks are for internal assessment and 80 marks are for year-end examinations. However, as the year-end exam for Class 10 has been cancelled by the board due to pandemic, marks allotted to students out of 80 marks will be calculated this time on the basis of internal examination held by the schools throughout the year.
As per the latest development, CBSE Class 10 students will be evaluated on the basis of the scores obtained in the exams during the academic year. The assessment will be done out of 100 marks for each subject as per the following rules:
- Internal assessment – 20 marks (which have been awarded by the schools already)
- Periodic tests/ unit test – 10 marks
- Half-yearly/ midterm exam – 30 marks
- Pre-board exam – 40 marks
Steps to upload the marks by the schools
- Visit the official website of CBSE at https://www.cbse.gov.in/cbsenew/cbse.html
- Click on the link that reads “Policy for Tabulation of Marks for Class X Board exams 2021” to download and read the complete notification. Notification is also provided below on this page.
- After reading the complete notification click on the link that reads “Click here” present just beside the above link to continue further.
A new page will appear
- Click on the link that reads, “UPLOADING OF THEORY DATA FOR CLASS X” or “UPLOADING OF INTERNAL ASSESSMENT/PRACTICAL DATA FOR CLASS X”
- Key in your credentials and login
- Upload the marks of class 10th and Submit
Majority of CBSE affiliated schools have already completed internal assessment (for 20 marks) and uploaded their data on CBSE portal.